What You Need to Know about Your Thyroid That Could Change Your Life!
- Are you taking thyroid medication and are still having symptoms?
- Has your doctor told you that your thyroid is healthy, but you are still having symptoms?
- Is it easy for you to gain weight?
- Is it hard to lose weight? Do you have brain fog?
- Memory or concentration issues?
- Lack of energy or feel sluggish?
- Anxiety or depression?
- Elevated cholesterol?
Then, this is the workshop for you!
Thyroid disorders are very prevalent in the U.S. and continue to increase every year. Most thyroid conditions are not diagnosed in the early stages, but can lead to loss of function and quality of life.
Over the past few years, Ms. Clark has seen a great surge of clients with thyroid disorders who have called from all over the country seeking nutritional advice.
“Some have already been diagnosed with thyroid disease, but so many are seeking help to find out what is going on. They are experiencing confusing symptoms they can’t seem to resolve. Having a three generation family history of thyroid issues, I have learned to recognize many of the signs of thyroid disorders.”
Your thyroid is such a small gland, but it is responsible for the metabolism of the entire body. Healthy thyroid activity is the central gear in all metabolic functions and disorders in thyroid function are behind most chronic health concerns including;
- weight management
- brain clarity
- blood sugar
- mood issues
- blood sugar imbalances
- heart health
- memory issues
- hormone irregularities
- digestive disturbances.
The thyroid gland is also the most common site for autoimmune attacks. Nutrients and dietary approaches can have a global impact on the health of the thyroid which can then have a great impact on overall health.
Join us for this action-packed workshop on nutrition and the thyroid. During this workshop you will have a chance to:
- Evaluate your own thyroid function
- Learn what blood test markers to run
- Learn to read a thyroid function blood test
- Find out about all of the connections to different areas of your health – brain, bones, hormones, blood sugar, digestive system, weight management, etc.
- Discover the triggers for autoimmune thyroid
- Discover how you can improve your own thyroid health
- Learn what nutrients and dietary approaches nourish the thyroid
- Learn about the gluten and food sensitivity connection
- Learn about the different patterns of functional thyroid imbalance
Join us for a day of activity and exploration! Invite your friends, family and colleagues!
To sign up for notification of future workshops and classes, be sure to sign up for our NEWSLETTER.