Gluten and Dairy Free Meals
Gluten and dairy-free meals can be a lot easier to make than we think, however, when our children are dairy and gluten intolerant, finding foods can be a challenge. We’ve provided a list of gluten and dairy free meal ideas that you’ll love as much as your children will.
- Scrambled eggs, gluten-free toast, and an orange.
- Brown rice, almond milk, cinnamon, almonds, and raisins. One to two poached eggs. Fresh fruit.
- Spinach omelet, buckwheat pancake, and fresh fruit.
- Breakfast corn (gluten free) taco: ground turkey, lettuce, salsa, cilantro.
- Breakfast burrito: rice flour tortilla with pinto beans, salsa, cilantro, lettuce, and goat cheese.
- Brown rice, onion, tomato, cabbage, and turkey sausage sauté.
- Two poached eggs. Lightly sautéed red potatoes mixed with parsley, spinach, and onion. Fresh fruit.
- Hamburger and potato mash with fresh fruit.
- Brown rice pancakes. Fresh fruit. One turkey patty.
- Gluten-free quinoa cereal with almond milk, raisins, and pecans. Chicken pieces sautéed in coconut oil.
- Rice protein smoothie: almond, coconut, or rice milk; fresh or frozen berries; flax oil; coconut yogurt (optional); and walnuts. Blend in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- Steamed brown rice, almond milk, honey. Spinach and tomato omelet.
- Gluten-free cereal (high fiber) with almond milk. Two gluten-free turkey sausages. Fresh fruit.
- Brown rice, vegetable, and ground beef or turkey stir-fry.
- Breakfast taco: gluten-free corn tortilla, lean ground hamburger, salsa, guacamole or avocado slices, onions, lettuce, cilantro.